2017 Participating Breweries... so far!
- 7 Seas Brewing - website
- 101 Brewery - website
- Alpenfire Cider - website
- Alsan Brewing Co. - website
- Bad Jimmy's Brewing - website
- Bainbridge Island Brewing - website
- Bellevue Brewing Co. - website
- Black Raven Brewing Co. - website
- Boundary Bay Brewing - website
- Bushel & Barrel Ciderhouse - facebook
- Cash Brewing Co. - website
- Cloudburst Brewing - website
- Doghaus Brewery - website
- Downpour Brewing - website
- Dungeness Brewing Co. - facebook
- Elysian Brewing Co. - website
- Fish Brewing Co. - website
- Freemont Brewing Co. - website
- Ghostfish Brewery - website
- Hurricane Hills Winery - website
- Jellyfish Brewing - website
- Middleton - website
- Outlander Brewery - website
- Pike Brewing Co. - website
- Port Townsend Brewing - website
- Propolis Brewing - website
- Rainy Daze Brewing - website
- Silver City Brewery - website
- Slippery Pig Brewery - website
- Wingman Brewers, Inc. - website
If you are a brewery or cidery and would like to participate in our craziness, please download and fill out this year's Brewery Registration and email it back to us at: info@StrangeBrewfestPT.com! The more the merrier!!
We're thrilled to announce that in addition to your drinking pleasure, there will be plenty of food available for your eating pleasure, as well!
A local favorite, The Courtyard Cafe will be there again this year, serving hot and fresh pulled pork sandwiches on Hawaiian buns, chili nachos, fresh made corn bread & breadsticks with homemade dip!
And you won't want to miss out on the deliciousness offerings from Paella House. They specialize in authentic food from Spain, using the highest quality ingredients, most of them locally. The produce is all organic, the seafood is locally caught and the meats are hormone-free and antibiotic-free.
- Paella - Authentic paella from Spain, using traditional recipes, using the highest quality ingredients. GF, DF
- Fabada - Typical from the northern region of Asturias. Made with fabes (huge, creamy, white beans), chorizo, and bacon. GF,DF
- Calamari Sandwhich - From the heart of Spain, right from la Plaza Mayor. Breaded with garbanzo bean flour, deep fried and served with the option of Paella House alioli sauce or a lemon wedge to squeeze over the calamari.
And for a quick bite, The Legion Hall will be serving up delicious hamburgers!
Note: Event tickets do not include food.
For food around town, be sure to check our Local Info page for our restaurant recommendations!